August 15, 2012

rustic re-do {headboard}

Good morning, Sweets!!

How about a little rustic re-do inspiration for y'all today?!

Since The Hubbs and I have moved to Little Rock, the urge to re-do our bedroom headboard has been extreme. I love change and get bored with the same-old, same-old. {I know this is a genetic trait that was passed down from to yours truly...haha}

On Monday, I decided it was time to make the change because I had the time and was actually ready to make a decision on fabric to recover the old headboard..haha!! Then yesterday, I ran around town buying the perfect pillow, exchanging the perfect pillow for the more perfect pillow until I picked the perfect combo of pillows. TA-DA!! Our headboard is now oh so rustic chic!!

B-B-Boring Before

{please excuse the mess!! It was an on-the-fly pict!!}

Oh So Rustic Chic After

{I still have to-do's for the bedding!! I am monogramming "M"s on the grey pillows, adding fringe to the yellow pillow, purchasing a new quilt and down comforter to add that luxe feel, and eventually making one more decorative pillow when I get my sewing machine all setup and running. I just had to get this post out to y'all!!}

Hope y'all enjoy this grey and yellow rustic re-do!! I'm loving the trend of neutrals with a pop of color!! It just adds that happy in your day or for The Hubbs and I a little happy before we lay our heads to bed!!

Wishing y'all a day full of happy and inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment